Personalized training for 3 hours in a small class setting with Lilly Walters. Followed by hours of jam time with other professionals from your area. An introduction to the skills and tools that set a truly professional face painter apart from the beginner. Fast and easy faces, with the flair of an advanced painter. Get ready to jump - brushes first - into the world of professional face painting.
What To Expect
A good balance of demos, lecture and a great deal of hands on practice. You will practice on paper practice sheets (which Lilly will provide), your arms, and the arms of fellow students. If possible, bring a pink silicon baking sheet as well to practice on. After the class, we will stay for hours to practice and watch other professional painters from the area.
A 10 page workbook is included in your registration, to enhance the learning experience, with specific drills and exercises. See a few pages to the right.
What You Will Learn
- Learn to Create Many Popular Designs: Butterfly; Flower Princess; Tigers and Cats; Superheros; Camo Solider; Pirate and much more!
- Getting Started With Professional Level Skills, Techniques and Tools
- Professional Set-up in 3 Minutes
- Speed Painting Tips
- Using Glitters Safely and With Amazing Effects
- Adding Jewels and Feathers
- Sanitary Safety Musts
- Beautiful Brush Strokes
- Essentials Elements for the Best Fantastic Designs
- Using Face Paints and Powders With Professional Level Skills
- Introduction to Multi-Colored Cakes and flat brushes for single stroke fast multi-colored leaves, daisies and teardrops
- Several Demos of Professional Level Face Painting
Who Should Attend:
Those who want to learn face painting skills, to be the hit of the party with their friends and family. AND, those who want to learn about the world of professional face painting.
$25 for returning student refresher.
No children under 14. If you bring a child from 15-18 years old, they must be accompanied by a full paying guardian.
No guests are allowed. Only paid participants.
Materials to Bring
- 3 #2 rounds brushes
- 1 flat brush
- One set of high quality face paints, with at least 4 primary colors, Black and White
- 1 Split/Rainbow Cake
- 6 ¾ inch Smoothie blender tools
- Water container with 3 - 6 separate tubs (plastic popsicle makers work well for this)
- Package of antibacterial wipes for FACE AND HANDS (like Wet Ones)
- 15 sheets of paper, a pencil or pen to take notes.
- Highly suggested you buy, Lilly Walters Book, A Professional Face Painters Tools and Tricks, with more than 150 color photos and illustrations, this is included, along with other books, if you buy the Masters Package
The vendor at the class offers a $30 starter package for materials,
all above expect the wipes, paper, books, and pencils.
To talk to her about products, or purchase this starter package, contact
six two six - 421-5111, firstname.lastname@example.org